The purpose of...

14:29:00

life is...
jokes
The purpose of this blog is to give me a way of getting my thoughts out in to the big wide web! Hence the title of my blog 'everthought'. You see I'm a writer at heart, I'm qualified and everything now with my BA (Hons) Creative Writing and Drama degree! I got a 2:1. No, no you can hold the round of applause. Very kind of you. You can always come round to my house where the certificate will be hanging  in a golden frame in the middle of the wall. Worshipping dates and times will be issued in due course.

So you know I'm legally allowed to write now. Believe it or not, you can't actually write publicly until you get your qualification. I'm not joking. The police come and raid your house, and literally smash it up. You might get off lightly with a slapped wrist and a warning if it's your first offence, but if not, then kiss goodbye to all of your precious belongings. So yeah, that is why I have waited until after my degree to start up my blog. I'm just being a good law abiding citizen.

Anywho, the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy. I'm graduating in a week, so I've got to find an outfit. That is the most important thing about the event, wearing something nice! Then my 21st birthday, which I should be excited about but there are more important things happening right now. For example I have job interviews to attend and hopefully more to come with the amount of applications I've sent off. I want to work in a theatre environment, either on the marketing side or directing workshops. I've also applied for content editor work, which would focus on my writing skills. Something I clearly love too!!

I'm even volunteering at the 24:7 Theatre Festival in Manchester for a week! I'm so excited to start reviewing the shows and telling you about my time there!! All important experience to get me started in that scary thing they call world of work.

Clearly, this blog should be packed full of all sorts of things. Just keeping you updated on my life, which is constantly changing at the moment.

So yes, this is the first of many many many posts!
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

CULTUREbean

About

I'm a Northern, twenty somthing, cultured blogger named bean (georgina - gina - gene - bean) Hence CULTUREbean.


Writing about cultural events, experiences and places since 2011.


Posts cheeky, fun and creative content that you I hope you enjoy reading.


#culturebean

#culturebeanat

#culturebeansays